I have a learning contract I have to have signed for a class I am taking/to fulfill probation requirements. Whom do I need to talk to?

If you have a learning contract or other documentation that you need for a class assignment, you must schedule an appointment with the person who coordinates and supervises student volunteer curriculum requirements. Please call 304-292-0101 ext 204 after your application is approved and before you start a volunteer assignment to schedule a time to discuss your contract and any needs you have to fulfill for your course requirements.