Bartlett Housing Solutions, in conjunction with the West Virginia Coalition to End Homelessness, has worked to provide a five-step program when looking for housing. Those steps include:
- Take the steps to get connected with the various resources to help obtain needed documents, such as ID, Birth Certificate and Social Security Card.
- Make an appointment to meet with a Bartlett Housing Case Manager to establish a housing plan.
- Ensure you have been assessed for housing resources in your area.
- Ask for a list of local landlords or housing locations and begin contacting them for availabilities.
- Consider living with a roommate to help save costs and share the expenses.
If you have any questions regarding your search for housing in the Morgantown area, be sure to talk to one of the Bartlett Housing Solutions team members, or visit the website for West Virginia Coalition to End Homelessness at https://www.wvceh.org/.